Saturday, September 26, 2 p.m. EST
CHC Annual General Meeting
Thanks to all who attended! In case you missed it, you can still click to download the key documents as PDF files:
- President’s Message
- Agenda for the 2020 CHC AGM, September 26, 2020
- Minutes of the 2019 CHC AGM, October 5, 2019
- CHC Financial Report for 2019-2020 (1 of 3)
- CHC Financial Report for 2019-2020 (2 of 3)
- CHC Financial Report for 2019-2020 (3 of 3)
- Report of the Secretary
- New CHC Values
- New CHC Strategic Priorities
Thursday, October 8, 2020 (virtual event)
A Taste of Longing – In Conversation with Suzanne Evans
Join us for a live Zoom talk with Canadian author Suzanne Evans on her new book, The Taste of Longing, focused on food in a POW camp during WWII.
Admission: $10; free for CHC members with code CHCmember. Tickets are available on Eventbrite.
The 5th annual Baking for the Victorian Christmas Table is being reconfigured as a digital event.
Saturday, September 25, 2021
Save the date for next year’s Annual General Meeting.